Samsung 980 500GB Up to 3,500 MB/s PCIe 3.0 NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V8V500)
|Digital Storage Capacity||500 GB|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Desktop|
|Specific Uses For Product||Multimedia, Gaming, Business|
|Hard Disk Size||500 GB|
|Read Speed||3100 Megabytes Per Second|
|Write Speed||2600, 3100|
23 in stock
About this item
- Sequential Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s. Performance varies based on system hardware and configuration
- Interface : PCIe 3.0 NVMe (PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4). Sequential writes up to 3000 MB/s. Samsung Pablo Controller
- Form Factor : M.2 (2280)
- 5-Year Limited Warranty or 300 TBW Limited Warranty. Contact :1800 30 7267864
- Designed for gamers, Mainstream PC users, Value maximizers. Form Factor : M.2 (2280),Designed for gamers, Mainstream PC users, Value maximizers.
- Country Of Origin: Republic of Korea, China.(Originated from one of these countries)
- Manufacturer 1 : Samsung (China) Semiconductor Co. Ltd.,#1999 North Xiaohe Rd. Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, 710100 China Manufacturer 2: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Semiconductor Business Test & Package Center, #158 Baebang-Ro Baebang-Eup, Asan-city Chungcheongnam-Do, 31489 Republic of Korea
- Packer 1 : Samsung (China) Semiconductor Co. Ltd.,#1999 North Xiaohe Rd. Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, 710100 China, Packer 2: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Semiconductor Business Test & Package Center, #158 Baebang-Ro Baebang-Eup, Asan-city Chungcheongnam-Do, 31489 Republic of Korea
From the manufacturer
Upgrade to breathtaking NVMe speed
It’s time to maximize your PC’s potential with the 980. Whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is the smart choice for outstanding SSD performance, and it’s all backed by an NVMe interface and PCIe 3.0 technology.
* The NVM Express design mark is a registered trade mark of NVM Express, Inc.
Packed with speed
Get right to it. The 980 harnesses nearly all the speed advantages of PCIe 3.0 through HMB technology and dramatic NVMe efficiency. The DRAM-less design delivers exceptional value, achieving breakneck sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,000 MB/s*, over 6.2x the speed of SATA SSDs.
* Performance may vary depending on the SSD’s firmware version, system and hardware configuration. Performance measurements are based on IOmeter 1.1.0. The write performances were measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology activated. Intelligent TurboWrite operates only within a specific data transfer size. For detailed information, please contact your local service center * Test system configuration: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU – 4.00GHz,DDR4 2133MHz 8GBx2 OS-Windows 10 Pro 64bit Asrock Z-170 Extreme7+ * Results are based on a comparison with Samsung SATA SSDs. * HMB (Host Memory Buffer) technology enables the SSD to use the DRAM of the host system for read/write caching and buffering.
Keep moving with Full Power Mode
Keep your SSD running at peak level for nonstop, consistent high performance with Full Power Mode. Switch it on through Samsung Magician software to always keep your SSD in active mode. Instantly jump right back to intensive work with huge files, graphics-heavy games, or even normal PC usage.
There are no reviews yet.